- Vicksburg Hospital 5/8
This view reminds me of something out of an old west ghost town.
- Vicksburg Hospital 1/8
At one point this was a solid, glorious building, but it fell into neglect after the new hospital building was built. People lose interest in their old toy after they get a new one.
- Vicksburg Hospital 4/8
At one point it was converted into apartments. People used to live here.
- Vicksburg Hospital 3/8
Even in its latter days, it still had some style. Look at the cornices over the windows.
- Vicksburg Hospital 2/8
As always, when a building is pressed into a different service than the one it was designed for, strange, clumisily built additions start to appear.
- Out of business 001
- Out of business 002
- the forgotten love seat
I didn't even recognize this at first, until I got close enough to photograph it. It's an old sofa or love seat, decomposing by the tracks for at least a year. This is right next to the road, and it amazes me that it must have been there for the better part of a year and nobody did anything about it.
- Gourdneck Prairie Cemetery #02
- Gourdneck Prairie Cemetery #01
- Gourdneck Prairie Cemetery #03
- Gourdneck Prairie Cemetery #04
- Gourdneck Prairie Cemetery #12
- Gourdneck Prairie Cemetery #18
- Gourdneck Prairie Cemetery #13
- Gourdneck Prairie Cemetery #14
- Gourdneck Prairie Cemetery #15
- Gourdneck Prairie Cemetery #16